19th Oct 2009[Monday]
How should I describe my day?
Am I happy or angry or troublesome?

Happy, I don't think so

Angry, totally YESMySpace
Had fight with sibling, yeah my fault
Don't ask, don't comment

Troublesome, totally yes
because keep asking Connie or Jmin how to write some simple Chinese words during tuition
Sorry but thank you
I got to have a spelling test on my Chinese words before I step into the SPM examiner room

Am not going to school tomorrow due to my bad mood!

Anyway on 20th Oct 2009[Tuesday]
I would like to wish Sonya ,Happy Birthday
Happy sweet 17th birthday
A girl that I knew her since Form 1
I still remember the first sentences I greet her
" Hi, my name is Jiayin and you are?"hehe
Bought a present to her
but I failed to wrap the present
me, totally zero in art

Hmm,
Will I be happier tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home