29 of July 2009[Wednesday]
Experienced a BAD day, today
First, I lost my RM 10 in school
Second, went to tuition early 1 hour for no reason
because I'm so stress and down till I mistaken my tuition time
Oh my gosh, what happen to me?????
Had khidmat masyarakat after school
for sivik folio
I rather paint the pondok bacaan than do folio
PhotosDoing revision
I love physicscredit to Naemah
pass by LK room
Feon and Huey Yi
drawing their Lk work
and teacher teaching themHere come Gladwin
Girls dancing
future car
???
blur???
Chee Peng
Listening to chemistry
I don't know how Azril can go in the "hole"
GOSHWe had lots of fun with this chemistry word game
Jason Low
Can you?
Credit to Tasha for borrowing me money
Thanks a lot!my lunch
Khidmat sekolah start around 2.30
and I had fun!before
Me and Foo
She is a good basketball playerEveryone is busy
My hair kena a little paint
stupid!
my whole hand palm kena the paint
Most stupid thing ever
Gambateh Jiayin!
Don't give up easily!
Never give up!
Labels: sad Jiayin
