30 of June 2009[Tuesday]
Well, I hate haze and the hot weather!
Naemah gave me a surprise

Tadaa...


Played badminton with friends during koko
and it is really not that fun due to the weather and my mood!

My friend Yen Lynn and Tiffany was selected to NS siri 7/2010
well, I do check
I was super super nervous!
Waiting for 15888 to reply
shacking hand..scary mood!

After 2 messages had been sent out
after about 15 minutes!
I got the reply!
I was so happy because I saw my ic and the word ' dipilih'
I was so happy and sent sms to my friends to tell them!
After sending sms ,
I reread the sms
and I was so upset and I didn't read
"Maaf, ic no TIDAK DIPILIH"
I was MySpace

Here the prove!



Why not me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home