28 of May 2009[Thursday]
Would like to wish Happy Birthday to Toh Yew King aka King Kong
He use to be a classmate since form 1 till form 3
Happy birthday, all the best and good luck
and
Don't ask me for sweet during Chinese Class!!!!!
I not a sweet supplier
BM p1
I finished two essay half hour earlier!
First time I write so FAST
Overall both essay ok la..can do!
Physics p1
I'm so careless
super careless!!!!!!
Overall ok can do
due to my carelessness I wrong around 15!
Gosh, where is a concentration on paper!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
So, I DID read PJK yesterday night
and I found that PJK is actually not easy!
but still can do!
I finished the paper is 20 minutes time!
then pass out!
Do fast and efficiency!
Discuss about camping stuff while waiting for school to dismiss!
I feel like bringing the whole house there!gosh!
Tomorrow, last day!!!!!!!!!!
physics p3 and sivik paper!
Oral again!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: ok day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
