27 of May 2009[Wednesday]
Worst Wednesday ever in May!
Reason?
EST p2 and Physics P2 both are killer paper for me!
EST p2! gosh
hard to understand the information given!
I'm so blur and blur!
gosh!!!!!!
Physics p2
Gosh,everything I studied didn't not show up!
Gosh!!!!!!!
I don't know how to answer all the structure questions and calculation!
Essay part is still ok la
I hope I can pass the physics paper!
Tomorrow BM1 , Physics 1 and PJK
I will study PJK because I don't want to fail
BM essay....will write more
Physics p1, will study more!!!!
2 more days left!
Total day mood = down!
Badminton anyone this Saturday morning?
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Worst Wednesday ever in May!
Reason?
EST p2 and Physics P2 both are killer paper for me!
EST p2! gosh
hard to understand the information given!
I'm so blur and blur!
gosh!!!!!!
Physics p2
Gosh,everything I studied didn't not show up!
Gosh!!!!!!!
I don't know how to answer all the structure questions and calculation!
Essay part is still ok la
I hope I can pass the physics paper!
Tomorrow BM1 , Physics 1 and PJK
I will study PJK because I don't want to fail
BM essay....will write more
Physics p1, will study more!!!!
2 more days left!
Total day mood = down!
Badminton anyone this Saturday morning?
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
