13 of May 2009[Wednesday]
One word to describe about today morning weather
HOT
One word to describe about today afternoon weather
WINDY
Gosh....is so hot!!!!!
Chat with friends in class
it was fun
release stress!!!!!!
I studied hard and I'm stress!
I told my friends
The only subject that will make me cry to study is History!
but this term I won't cry!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow exam start!
Gambateh
I can do it!
Nescafe, Milo, chips and sweets I need your help!
hahahahaha
I hate where I been placed to sit in exam!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
One word to describe about today morning weather
HOT
One word to describe about today afternoon weather
WINDY
Gosh....is so hot!!!!!
Chat with friends in class
it was fun
release stress!!!!!!
I studied hard and I'm stress!
I told my friends
The only subject that will make me cry to study is History!
but this term I won't cry!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow exam start!
Gambateh
I can do it!
Nescafe, Milo, chips and sweets I need your help!
hahahahaha
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
