2 in 1

I look like a office girl!!!!!!

12 of May 2009[Tuesday]
Rehearsal for Hari Kecemerlangan was fun!
Singing in choir
Jokes around
Play around
and
Dance around[me and Michelle]
but I miss my classes after recess
but wearing high heel was killing me leg!
Wearing skirt also!
I don't like to wear skirt!
I can't sit either!

Andrew, Kah Sern , Sereen and me!

Andrew

Andrew and Jason!

**********************************************************

11 of May 2009[Monday]
Majlis Pelantikan Pengawas is bored for normal student like me!
but never mind
is my last year in secondary school

After recess, have a talk for Form 5 students
so miss classes again!

TK gazebo
is about to finish!

TK girls!

me and my "chair"
I did this !

Exam this Thursday
Gambateh Jiayin!
Never Give Up
You can do it!
no fail no E, no D and no C
Gambateh!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home