8 of May 2009[Friday]
It is weird to wake up alone
and wait for transporter alone and lonely
Ya...this morning I did all these

School life as usual
smile ,chat, study and play
Sweat a lot because of the weather
and
played badminton during PJK
not syok at all because of the racket!
School property what can I expect?
Next time I will bring my own racket to school!
Went to choir practice before school dismiss!
I know how to sing Gemilang!
lame lame lame

Today is World Smile day!


Vain Jiayin
I like this photos!

Me being a nanny?
Ya....take care my sister and brother
Bought them some snacks before and after tuition
Brought the food back to house
and cooked dinner for them!

Hopefully they like the dishes I cooked
but my bro Tom is still hungry
Haiz....fail being a nanny

Tomorrow another day being nanny
hmm...what should I cook for them?

Tomorrow...Wesak Day
Happy Wesak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home