9 of May 2009[Saturday]
I planned to wake up at 10 or 11am
but my bro wake me up!
Ish.....my sleeping time gone.....
cooked breakfast for bro
and I cooked 鸡 蛋 面 包[fried egg with bread] for me and my bro
Haiz....
Planned to do revision and study on 1.30pm
at the end the plan failed because of my mood and my laziness
I can't study at afternoon because afternoon usually is my nap time
can't study because of the hot weather
can't study because want to play quiz about me from facebook
All these are the most stupid, lousy excuse
Only lazy people will give excuse!
Ya, Jiayin is a lazy girl!
But I won't let me, Jiayin become a lazy girl!
Want to see my result?
Below these are my result!!!!!
Have positive and negative
but more to negative
Haiz...sigh
Jiayin just took the "What is your personality type??" quiz and the result is Melancholy.
I planned to wake up at 10 or 11am
but my bro wake me up!
Ish.....my sleeping time gone.....
cooked breakfast for bro
and I cooked 鸡 蛋 面 包[fried egg with bread] for me and my bro
Haiz....
Planned to do revision and study on 1.30pm
at the end the plan failed because of my mood and my laziness
I can't study at afternoon because afternoon usually is my nap time
can't study because of the hot weather
can't study because want to play quiz about me from facebook
All these are the most stupid, lousy excuse
Only lazy people will give excuse!
Ya, Jiayin is a lazy girl!
But I won't let me, Jiayin become a lazy girl!
Want to see my result?
Below these are my result!!!!!
Have positive and negative
but more to negative
Haiz...sigh
Jiayin just took the "What is your personality type??" quiz and the result is Melancholy.
Jiayin just took the "How is your life?" quiz and the result is You are in pain..
Jiayin just took the "One Word To Describe Yourself..." quiz and the result is Happy!.
Jiayin just took the "What Disney Song are you most like?" quiz and the result is Reflection.
Jiayin just took the "whats you animal spirit?" quiz and the result is Bald Eagle.
Jiayin just took the "How nice are you" quiz and the result is Heavenly.
My 3 meals today all contains of breads!
Breakfast 鸡 蛋 面 包
Lunch 鸡 蛋 面 包
Dinner burger
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to eat vegetable,fruits
God help me!!!!!!
Tomorrow is Mother's Day
I love you mum
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: unhappy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
