A letter

I feel happy, happy and happy
It's a nice and joyful day!

5 of May 2009[Tuesday]
Well, today is a happy day for me
why?
First-. I'm back to class and continue study
Second-. My friends still remember me although I being missing in class for a week..hehe
Third-. My class get kelas terbersih again! love my classmates!
Fourth-.I get to play badminton during koko
Fifth-.I managed to follow the class

Conclusion! I'm happymltan100.blogspot.com

Receive a letter after physics class
At first I thought it is a warning letter again!*touch wood*
Actually is not..is a invite latter from school
My last year in secondary school
and I been invited to attend Hari Kecemerlangan
So lame....lame ....lame
but I'm happy for this! lor lor lor lor

The letter


The reason why I receive.......mltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.com

hehehehe

Happy day!mltan100.blogspot.com

Got to stay back after school tomorrow
not again!
Gazebo!!!!!!!!!

I wish this happy feeling will be with me all the time!mltan100.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home