6 of May 2009[Wednesday]
I set my alarm at 5.30am
but my phone battery DIE in the midnight!
So no alarm wake me up today
I woke up at 6.15am
Gosh, uncle will pick me up at 6.20am
I have no choice to ask my mum fetch me to school
Thanks mum
Gosh this thing WON"T happen to me again!
Wore school uniform to do Gazebo because I'm lazy to change
and the cement 'kena' my uniform!T________________T
Haiz......
I think the way I speak to my English tuition during tuition in quite rude
Sorry teacher I do not meant it
Sorry sorry
Please forgive and forget about it ok?
Got to sleep
good night
To Jialin
have a nice trip!
I set my alarm at 5.30am
but my phone battery DIE in the midnight!
So no alarm wake me up today
I woke up at 6.15am
Gosh, uncle will pick me up at 6.20am
I have no choice to ask my mum fetch me to school
Thanks mum
Gosh this thing WON"T happen to me again!
Wore school uniform to do Gazebo because I'm lazy to change
and the cement 'kena' my uniform!T________________T
Haiz......
I think the way I speak to my English tuition during tuition in quite rude
Sorry teacher I do not meant it
Sorry sorry
Please forgive and forget about it ok?
Got to sleep
good night
To Jialin
have a nice trip!
Labels: unhappy day
2 Comments:
-
- Caleb said...
May 8, 2009 at 1:13 AMThis comment has been removed by the author.- Caleb said...
May 8, 2009 at 1:15 AMI guess you were probably tired and stressed with school. Don't worry about it Jia Yin. C u next week =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
