12 of April 2009[Sunday]
Gosh, my shoulder is still PAIN!
can't play badminton well
Some more today I have friendly match!

Wushu! still pain so didn't practice some movement
Gosh, on 26 of April!
I have activity crash!
on 26 of April I have small camp, school sport day and wushu exam!
which one should I go?
Camp,maybe I can't join next time
Sport Day, is my last sport day! I want to go to sport day
Wushu exam, will be taking level 4 exam!I definitely can't miss it
All these activity is carry on the same time!
Which one should I go?

During wushu,
people in charge of choir asked me whether I want to join solo hymn singing competition
I don't know! I'm still in considering
I don't know!!!! I scare I can't sing well, I can't stand alone on the stage and singing to people!
GOSH I can't do it!!!!

This week will be super duper busy week
Mostly everyday I got to stay back
because need to complete project gazebo within 2 to 3 weeks time!
Tomorrow got to do the cement mixture thingy again!
Gosh, my shoulder is still hurt and pain!
but still I got to do it!
can't imagine my shoulder will be how HURT and PAIN

People I own a facebook now!
I'm so out dated I know!
Add me la if you want.....hehe

Have a nice weekdays!

Won't blog often lor!
Never Give Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home