Pinafore


11 of April 2009[Saturday]
Woke up at 6am then prepare myself to school
Today, my mum fetched me to school
and today I wore pinafore to school
due to my laziness to iron baju kurung

My friends looked at me like I'm the weird girl
cause I super seldom wear pinafore to school
perhaps twice a half year

Today school was so so so BORED
Well, teacher do teach but it's still so bored
because me and my classmates all looked tired and sleepy
I said:"It's Saturday what can we expect?Saturday will still be my and my friends holiday."
It's maybe sound rude

Friends, must watch TV3on every Friday and Saturday 9pm
because my friends are in the movie!
included my school!
love my school, my school and my friends and my classmates ROX
Love you guy!


my school stage

Azureen my class superstar


Looked at Fadhli, Daniel and Omar!

Azril ad a science geek!
but cute la!

Azril and Azureen

school canteen

Krystal


Nadiah and behind is Samantha!

my friends ROX!

Tomorrow is Sunday
badminton and wushu!
Wushu exam is around the corner....
Wish me all the best

Gambateh to all the SMKKK's basketball girls under 18 school player
You guys can do it!
Never Give Up !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home