24 of April 2009[Friday]
I absent to school today
because I'm sick
My cough and flu become worst since yesterday
I hate flu and cough
So, I woke up around 11.30am
my best Friday ever......
I'm regret because of taken flu medicine before I go to tuition
Ok, my eye was about to close during tuition
Gosh, regret......
Today also is Jason Low birthday
Happy birthday friends......
Happy sweet 17th birthday
Wish all your dream and wishes comes true
all the best and good luck.... :)
Gambateh in you SPM!!!!!and more
Erm....your present a......
Will give you before end of this year.....
So wait la..wait patiently la...
A cup cake for you
can see but can't eat
If you really wan to eat
Tell me....will buy for you....
hahahahaha
Ok..got to sleep
The flu medicine I hate it
make me feel sleepy......
Tomorrow going to school
to finish up project gazebo.....
At last a gazebo is done
I'm so tan now
My friends said so
but I'm agree with them
next week I will be more tan due to basketball
Any idea except lemon and soya bean and apply sun block to more fair?????
Give comment please!!!!
Your comment needed!!!!
I absent to school today
because I'm sick
My cough and flu become worst since yesterday
I hate flu and cough
So, I woke up around 11.30am
my best Friday ever......
I'm regret because of taken flu medicine before I go to tuition
Ok, my eye was about to close during tuition
Gosh, regret......
Today also is Jason Low birthday
Happy birthday friends......
Happy sweet 17th birthday
Wish all your dream and wishes comes true
all the best and good luck.... :)
Gambateh in you SPM!!!!!and more
Erm....your present a......
Will give you before end of this year.....
So wait la..wait patiently la...
A cup cake for youcan see but can't eat
If you really wan to eat
Tell me....will buy for you....
hahahahaha
Ok..got to sleep
The flu medicine I hate it
make me feel sleepy......
Tomorrow going to school
to finish up project gazebo.....
At last a gazebo is done
I'm so tan now
My friends said so
but I'm agree with them
next week I will be more tan due to basketball
Any idea except lemon and soya bean and apply sun block to more fair?????
Give comment please!!!!
Your comment needed!!!!
Labels: sleepy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
