23 of April 2009[Thursday]
Well, I brought my wushu 'dao' to school
for sport day thingy
Today, class seem to be a quiet class because almost half of my classmates absent to school
but the class is still fun......
me and my friends chatting.....

my metal dao compare with wood one
Boring.....
After recess....
Thiyban holding the dao and Naemah ran away
hahaha
Chee Peng and Jason
Aiyoyo
but Chun Keat looked funny here

During English....
got to draw this
and this is my drawing


Sanjjiev and Mahen
Shaun
Afternoon....
GAZEBO
Azril
Omar
roof staircase?

The soil there is hard to dig!
Friends brought this
and I on line and plurk....
nice nice
Me crying? no la the sand 'fly' to my eye
Done.. but still half way
Mei and Cherish


I'm so lazy to stand up and dig
so I sit down
but it's still work
Mei saw and helped me
happy lor
After digging patiently for 3++ minutes...
at last I get this out
Installing the roof
I want to give a try
I helped!
My first drill
and it's perfect for me
Steph..
Got my jersey today
match will start on next Monday
Tomorrow I'm not going to school
My cough become worst and not going to school tomorrow
Would like to wish Jason Low Happy birthday tomorrow
Well, I brought my wushu 'dao' to school
for sport day thingy
Today, class seem to be a quiet class because almost half of my classmates absent to school
but the class is still fun......
me and my friends chatting.....
my metal dao compare with wood one
After recess....
hahaha
but Chun Keat looked funny here
got to draw this
Afternoon....
GAZEBO
and I on line and plurk....
nice nice
so I sit down
but it's still work
at last I get this out
I want to give a try
and it's perfect for me
match will start on next Monday
Tomorrow I'm not going to school
My cough become worst and not going to school tomorrow
Would like to wish Jason Low Happy birthday tomorrow
Labels: Tiring day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
