28 of March 2009[Saturday]
I woke up at 4.30am to prepare myself to airport!
Oh my gosh,I'm super duper tired!
I don't want to wake up!!!!!
Reached LCCT around 6am
I'm hungry
Foods sell in LCCT is so so expensive
although I'm super hungry but I tahan myself to go back hometown only eat breakfast
Gosh,I miss nasi minyak ,nasi dagang,and a lot types of kuih and more more more
Let's photos do the taking.....Spot Genting!
Reached.....
went to have my breakfast
nasi lemak in KT is different from here
their Sambal is nice nice nice
One a word can describe it , DELICIOUS
Then, went for Ching MingMum bought this!

me, hehe
Afternoon,after lunch went to Batik factory The guy is drawing the batik
He has no sketch to refer
Just his idea to draw free handnice o?
The wax for drawing
Once it is draw on the batik cloth
It is forever , no turning backAfter the design is coloured
got the hang it like that
and wait for it to dryIs made from Daun mengkuang
Where the daun mengkuang come from
I like the tisu box!
It is hand madeIs the process doing the tisu box!
The congkang so cute
I went here!
Followed mum to her friend shop
to buy batik again!Is a t-shirt!
The bati designWhat I called beggar blanket
Bought something to my friends
The 50 cent is since 1981!I spent my earth hour with Buddha
while
waiting for cousin in her house
I chat with her till 1.30++am
29 of March 2009[Sunday]
Woke up around 7.30am
Prepare myself then
I went back to my kindergarten!
I always want to visit my kindergaten everytime I back tomy hometown!
I miss my kindergarten!where I studied
My kindergarten
walking in
The place I used to play with my friends
Reading story books!
the table and banch is so small and tinyI went in to play
but it is too small for meThe bell I always wait for it the ring when I was at age 5 and 6
The door ....
walking in
Then me and my cousin walked to pasar
pasar is the shopping center in KT [for mum]
The thing there is great,much more cheaper compare to the store sell out there
and more choiceswho are they?
my pathway to my life
This BIG wau cost RM200++
It is handmadeI bought my favorite kuih!
love it love it
Have nasi minyak for my breakfast at pasar
aunty fecth us then,My cute cousin Lisa
Big tree
peacock
it use to be a big snake there
but now thy replace the snake with peacockLook at the chicken?????
It is so colourful
the colur is origionalMum request me to take this photo
and put it in my blog
It is a historical well at KTThe name
The history
Taking photo with the ''well''
My cousin with my cousin
come to me!
Spent my whole afternoon at cousin house
played badminton with her.....
Around 8pm went to airport
Gosh, my flight delay 20 mins
Reached home around 12midnight
I skipped school at 30 of March 2009[Monday]
I'm too too tired and exhausted
Friends helped me to get my result
I got 3A
so so so dispointed on myself
My Tk remain the same Bm and maths improve a little
Gosh!
I will do better in next coming term
I done my moral folio
and
ready to pass up
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy days
