23 of March 2009[Monday]
My first time went trip with my classmates
That why it name Class Trip
Unfortunately, there are 5 friends who doesn't follow the trip
Haiz....
Never mind,
Let's photos do the talking
Bought this sweet
I miss it..now
First stop
TOC= The Otomotif College








Some refreshment
Sorry Glad and the boy
Sorry

Opps..their caught me taking photo of them
Group photo
Next stop,aquarium KLCC









Sexy back




The diver feeding the foods for fishes
Me and the diver
Ignore me
Hello.
Spent RM15 for this
Huey Yi
Fiona,An Chyi and HY












See his face?



hehe


Chee Peng
Terance

with boys

group photo of 5C
with flash
without flash
after the visit , is lunch time
we walked to KLCC,food court
I can't afford to pay a lot.poor

Have this f


we requested the security guard to take this photo for us
hehe

New Love






Girls...
Last photo at Aquarium KLCC
Terance IMJ

Boo..last photo for the class trip!
My first time went trip with my classmates
That why it name Class Trip
Unfortunately, there are 5 friends who doesn't follow the trip
Haiz....
Never mind,
Let's photos do the talking
I miss it..now
First stop
TOC= The Otomotif College
Sorry Glad and the boy
Sorry


Ignore me
hehe
after the visit , is lunch time
we walked to KLCC,food court
I can't afford to pay a lot.

Have this f

hehe

New Love





Girls...
Last photo at Aquarium KLCC
Terance IMJ0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
