Chop tree

30 of November 2008[ Sunday]
As usual went to badminton and wushu....

I took photo again during wushu.....erm next time I should take badminton ...


my teacher



Sister Weiying, me and Xin Ying
Xin Ying is my wushu partner
she is super- duper clever
She got first place in the whole standard 6 and straight A for UPSR
Clever girl
Unfortunately,she leaving me....She going to Pinang to continue her studies...
All the best and good luck....
Gambateh....


My shoe....company me more than 6 years....
Going to fall because of this

Today is the last day for all the Dhamma Sunday class. All teachers got this..flowers

After wushu, I bought ice-cream .....Tom spend the most...


hehe

Got to get a new shoe as fast as possible

Haiz

Reflection again

Evening, been called by sister Jialin and Weiying to help them to 'chop off' the trees...
Haiz..
I found gardening can be a very fun thing....
haha... We took photo while chopping the trees....

The tree who wanted to chop

Me and Jialin

Candid

hahahahaha

A red big hot sun is just above my head
oh no....

Kampung girl..me

Super light

Going to be heavier

haha strong girl....
quite heavy lor..

Prepare..


Go

Tom tired to carry..

Fail

All these chop or pull by us..

Three of us




hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home