25 of November 2008[Tuesday]
Today , have a special mission during work!!!!
because today I need to help the canteen to prepare 'pan mee'.
Me and another boy helped all the canteen aunty to prepare the 'mee'
very fun ..... This is my first time doing 'pan mee'
Me and the boy tried a lot time and fail to do it the first ten time....
Very hard to do it!!!!
After all the fail....at last we know the trick....
haha
I went home earlier today because I have English replacement class....
Again today work is by following the mind map we drew, write out an essay...
Essay can do la....teacher do for us first three paragraph and the remainder we need to do it by our self . The make me most hate is mind map.....
I hate to draw thing and colour it!!!!
After the tuition class...Me, Tiffany, Shaun, Edwin and Teacher Caleb went to club house and play badminton....
Mr.Caleb fetched us there..Thanks teacher.
We have fun there....very nice.....
I think next time if want to play badminton... we must have even number of player... odd number very hard to play...
We keep repeating a few sentences to Edwin....
:" Edwin, put on your glasses."
:" Edwin, the net don't like you."
:" Edwin, you must love the net."
:" Edwin, the net is innocent ...don't put the blame on it."
We repeating all these dialog because.......
First, Edwin didn't put on his glasses when he was playing.... He can't aim to shuttle in right place
Second, whenever he tried to hit the shuttle in front of the net, the shuttle 99% will not pass the net.
Third, he put the blame in the net and scold the net.....Such a innocent net....
haha
We played until 5.00pm...Everyone went home......
26 of November 2008[Wednesday]
I found something in the office....
They place it on the floor....I felt familiar to it .Then I asked them....why you all place all these in a box? They replied:" we planned to throw it away." I shock and stare at them... Throw away???
The something actually is my toys during childhood...I miss them
These three actually is the electronic 'Tanglung'.
The monkey is my toy....
It actually with some candy....The candy eaten by me a few years ago....
haha
27 of November 2008[Thursday]
The work today is very challenging because I need to work with all kind of books....
There are maybe around a thousand books....
Oh my gosh,I need to put them according to the subject .
After subject, I need to distribute them according to the publisher. From the publisher, I need to arranged the books according to the number....
After everything, I only can put them in a box...
Tiring and hard work...
I can't finish up in a day....
28 of November 2008[Friday]
I continue with the book today
and
I managed to finish it up...
Very happy .....
I hate the tuition time today....
From 3.30pm to 5.30pm , Bm classes.
Cikgu Tan requested us to finish up an essay in 30 minutes...The time was 5.15pm .The classes suppose to end by 5.30pm...
I finished it by 5.50pm.
Quickly buy my dinner at a bakery shop
When I finish my dinner , I only found out that we can pass up the Bm essay by next week.
What the hell....
Continue addmath tuition from 6 to 8
Me, Tiffany and Yan Wei left earlier because we got chemistry class at 8 to 10...
I'm so hungry...
I took my lunch around 11.30am
I took my 'dinner' which only two bread.....
I'm hungry.....
Today , have a special mission during work!!!!
because today I need to help the canteen to prepare 'pan mee'.
Me and another boy helped all the canteen aunty to prepare the 'mee'
very fun ..... This is my first time doing 'pan mee'
Me and the boy tried a lot time and fail to do it the first ten time....
Very hard to do it!!!!
After all the fail....at last we know the trick....
haha
I went home earlier today because I have English replacement class....
Again today work is by following the mind map we drew, write out an essay...
Essay can do la....teacher do for us first three paragraph and the remainder we need to do it by our self . The make me most hate is mind map.....
I hate to draw thing and colour it!!!!
After the tuition class...Me, Tiffany, Shaun, Edwin and Teacher Caleb went to club house and play badminton....
Mr.Caleb fetched us there..Thanks teacher.
We have fun there....very nice.....
I think next time if want to play badminton... we must have even number of player... odd number very hard to play...
We keep repeating a few sentences to Edwin....
:" Edwin, put on your glasses."
:" Edwin, the net don't like you."
:" Edwin, you must love the net."
:" Edwin, the net is innocent ...don't put the blame on it."
We repeating all these dialog because.......
First, Edwin didn't put on his glasses when he was playing.... He can't aim to shuttle in right place
Second, whenever he tried to hit the shuttle in front of the net, the shuttle 99% will not pass the net.
Third, he put the blame in the net and scold the net.....Such a innocent net....
haha
We played until 5.00pm...Everyone went home......
26 of November 2008[Wednesday]
I found something in the office....
They place it on the floor....I felt familiar to it .Then I asked them....why you all place all these in a box? They replied:" we planned to throw it away." I shock and stare at them... Throw away???
The something actually is my toys during childhood...I miss them
These three actually is the electronic 'Tanglung'.
The monkey is my toy....It actually with some candy....The candy eaten by me a few years ago....
haha27 of November 2008[Thursday]
The work today is very challenging because I need to work with all kind of books....
There are maybe around a thousand books....
Oh my gosh,I need to put them according to the subject .
After subject, I need to distribute them according to the publisher. From the publisher, I need to arranged the books according to the number....
After everything, I only can put them in a box...
Tiring and hard work...
I can't finish up in a day....
28 of November 2008[Friday]
I continue with the book today
and
I managed to finish it up...
Very happy .....
I hate the tuition time today....
From 3.30pm to 5.30pm , Bm classes.
Cikgu Tan requested us to finish up an essay in 30 minutes...The time was 5.15pm .The classes suppose to end by 5.30pm...
I finished it by 5.50pm.
Quickly buy my dinner at a bakery shop
When I finish my dinner , I only found out that we can pass up the Bm essay by next week.
What the hell....
Continue addmath tuition from 6 to 8
Me, Tiffany and Yan Wei left earlier because we got chemistry class at 8 to 10...
I'm so hungry...
I took my lunch around 11.30am
I took my 'dinner' which only two bread.....
I'm hungry.....
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
