Holiday

Holiday =
What are you doing during this holiday???
Me.Work ,tuition, sleep,play, sport and more
But most of my time spend on work
hehe and haiz
Every Saturday is my sleeping time
because during weekdays, I got to wake up around 6.45am to prepare myself to work
and will be back around 2.00pm...but sometimes will be back around 6 or 7pm
Now, I rather go to school than go to work
Work is more tiring
But this is life... We can't choose

The only happy thing for me right now is
At last, I can tied my hair...although only a very small ponytail
haha
I waited for this day so long long time ago

My small small ponytail
haha

Tengah Syok Sendiri...
ignore me

19 of November 2008[Wednesday]
during English tuition
teacher request us to draw our own family mind map
Drawing....I hate drawing
because I always bad in art and no talent except during straight line...
I super duper don't like colouring and drawing
Whenever somebody request me to draw I will just simple draw.....
I have a nice image in my mind but I just can't draw it out....
Argh...no talent in drawing
Every time I saw my friends drawing, I felt jealous because they were really nice....
Very creative and colourful and more....

Tiffany drew her family
cute o!!!
I will never can draw this out...

Others friends mind map nicer than mine
mine? look empty and plane and not colourful at all....


Although I have no talent in art but I think there are something that I have talent in
but till now...I haven found out...
I know this will take a long long time....So need to be patient

21 of November 2008[Friday]
Michelle birthday...
Back from work around 2.15pm
Took a nap for 15 minutes
Went to tuition
I frozen in Bm classes and melt when I went out for break
haha

Tomorrow....will be my favorite day because I can play badminton and wushu....
Tomorrow evening, I will attend a BBQ party
I promise to bring curry puff
but the aunty who always I ordered from her went back to her hometown
Oh no...die lor me this time
My feeling now is very worried ...... and I felt sorry to my friends
What should I do now??? What should I bring tomorrow????

I need to pray hard...and wish me all the best for tomorrow BBQ party...
Hope I won't become this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home