BBQ party

23 of November 2008[Sunday]
as usual went to badminton and wushu
Badminton....Me, Phae Gee and Kok Thong suddenly been called by coach
Three of us been throw to senior group
Oh my gosh.....I prefer medium group than senior group because in senior group me is the weakest one....

Around 6.10++pm went to BBQ party who held in Connie house....
She offered her house to have this party....Thanks Connie
My mum bought 20 curry puff from other store....
Thanks mum....
The curry puff my mum bought seem nice.....
hehe

Actually the party start at 7 ,I went there earlier because need to help up....

Lets photo talk...

Fire start.....

The girls busying starting the fire while the boys busying put on the BBQ stand

Strong flame

The foods...
My curry puff.......can you see it?

Girls who are busying put in the hot dog and fish ball on the BBQ stick...
I also got help....

Ok....prepare to be cook

ok.....
I no comment for this
Chicken wings with curry...

She pro in this man....

She put all this

Others BBQing

In the process

same

While we BBQing....
The sky start to rain
We can't do anything except hold an umbrella to protect the foods and the fire

....

hehe

Sotong....
super nice...



This sotong is very special because inside got hot dog...

Ikan pari.....
super nice.... with the curry mix.... nice

With the aluminum foil we have corn, ikan pari and sotong
Corn is my favorite

Who want to eat????

My hot dog....
can't eat anymore.....

Last picture....
before I went home....

******************************************
Me and her
I don't know what happen to her
Remember last Sunday
I still can have a nice chat with her
but
After this Wednesday during English tuition....
When I tried to talk to her.... She didn't even care about me
and straight away turn her face to other side
Today...during wushu
when I walk down to the stair
I saw she and her mum walk up
I wanted to say hello to her but I don't think she will reply...so I smile to her...
and her response was nothing..... She didn't see me [I think]
After that I walked to meet with my wushu friends
Then her mum come to me and ask : why both of you are like didn't recognize each others?.
I answer :" Aunt I recognize her but I don't think she know me." hehe
Today...in BBQ party I didn't talk to her at all
whenever she go...I try to avoid.....
ARGH...help me.....
No offense please.....
I just want to write out my feelings.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home