Trip to Johor.....
let photo talk...

My favorite kuih from my hometown....

all the way to Johor....
I got to do homework....
hehe

While I busying doing homework
Tom playing with my Patrick
I like the ear so much....
hehe
Thanks Michelle Lee for giving me this toy.....

Papa driving

Tom seeking for sweet in mama bag....

Traffic Jam near to Plaza Toll?
If you read newspaper.....
I think you will know what happen
I was there....
When I pass by....
I saw....................
don't say la...
later I can't sleep
hehe


Actually I want to take more
but
when I saw the ................
I closed my eye and kept my camera...
hehe

Reached....

Tom scare the doggy.....
mama laughing
I busying take photo....

Tom waiting for his new shoe....

Saw this special cat while waiting for dad
the cat wore ceongsam
nice nice

My aunt house.....

Ginger, the dog....
waiting for go out and pee or shit

pee first

hehe

cleaning leg

same
cleaning........

Tom playing

self-timer.....
hehe

three Queen

Entries of Sutera Mall

Tom want so much to take photo with this mouse....

my Singapore cousin....

cute...
he can't reach the straw...

my Singapore relative with my family........

The place my aunt stay...........


me with Ginger....the dog....

Tom playing with toy
while waiting for my mum.....

I love this cat or kitten
because I think the way it sit very cute.....
haha

my cousin and my mum sister....

Last photo...
with my cousin....

After breakfast....
we went back to KL....
I slept almost one and a half hour in the car.....
tired.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home