I'm now is super angry.....
and
I was crying just now........
9 of October 2008{Thursday}
Today , I woke up late........
around 5.50am......
I jumped out from my blanket and rush to toilet.....
Luckily, I managed to prepare everything before my transporter come......
my worst day in the secondary school time

This is my latest photo....
Question: My hair have any problem? please leave comment at the chat box...
thanks

Today, in school
school have hair spot check.....
the F***er Pn Tan Chin Chin caught me out
and
she want to cut my hair.......
what teacher?????????
I fulfill your condition
last time you want me to cut off my small and tiny ponytail
fine....
I cut
I cut into a mushroom head
and now
she want to cut my hair
what teacher?
mushroom head?
not enough? fine next time I cut my hair like a coconut........
she didn't give me a good reason before you cut my hair
why she every time break my dream?
I want to have a long hair
and now
she want to cut my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you know how hard I keep my hair long????
She said.... to has a long hair, your hair must be in a straight line
f*** you la teacher........
you cut off my sideburn.......
maybe my hair is not in a straight line.....
my hair is a bit long and short
because of this
you stupid teacher cut off my sideburn ...........
I said I will go to salon my cut my side burn
and
she said:" now days girl like to go salon and cut hair, no.. I must cut your hair . If you speak more I cut more."
Teacher, I think you jealous on my hair
your hair is tooooooo curly
hahahaha
the salon can't cut your hair.....
but I can
tell you teacher.....next time if you want to cut my hair again...... I going to sue you.......
I know....you got a lot complain from other parent.......

Teacher.... I don't want to have a argue with you
but
don't you think as a teacher, you must show a good model to student?
your hair is long,super curls, coloured.......
you always said is natural.....
but it doesn't seem like.....
Other teacher tied their hair up
but
she didn't
she just left in fly and messy ....
she did tie your hair
but not in school....
as a teacher? how she can show a good model to student?????????

One more thing....
She always protect her quartermaster
some of girls from form 1,2,3 have hair worst than me
their hair are more stylish than me...........
why you don't cut their hair instead of my hair??????????????????????????

Anyway...........
I HATE you teacher
you as a discipline teacher DIDN'T show a good example
and yet
you want to discipline others.....

I want to say to you teacher....
Pn Tan Chin Chin
Get lost from my sight.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home