1 of October 2008{Wednesday}
went to Sunway Pyramid with sisters.....
happy......
the thing that make me most happy was......
the Mickey Mouse Foods......
hehe
well....It's cost a lot.....
about RM160.00....
haiz....
but I love it......
so just grad it and brought it.......
Below are some of my collection....
all these things cost my about 1k....
oh my gosh....
my 1k just fly off like that.....

Cooking Utensils...
Japanese foods....



my favorite.......
Bread & Butter Bakery Shop
I saw this breads first time at Mid-valley shopping center....
but
the I can't buy it because someone already book....
Second time...
I went Pyramid and I found this breads...
I was so so so happy
and
just graded and bought it.....
Today....
hahaha
I found this....
Disney Mickey Mouse foods......
I love it so so so so much.....
LOVE
thank you papa and mama
love you all
I will study hard
and
have a good result in coming exam and also SPM and more more more exam.....
thank you
and
sorry to waste papa money....
Sorry
I promise..................







ok....
that all for today....
These are some of my collection
I have my eraser collection......
and more..................
hehe
went to Sunway Pyramid with sisters.....
happy......
the thing that make me most happy was......
the Mickey Mouse Foods......
hehe
well....It's cost a lot.....
about RM160.00....
haiz....
but I love it......
so just grad it and brought it.......
Below are some of my collection....
all these things cost my about 1k....
oh my gosh....
my 1k just fly off like that.....
Bread & Butter Bakery Shop
I saw this breads first time at Mid-valley shopping center....
but
the I can't buy it because someone already book....
Second time...
I went Pyramid and I found this breads...
I was so so so happy
and
just graded and bought it.....
Today....
hahaha
I found this....
Disney Mickey Mouse foods......
I love it so so so so much.....
LOVE
thank you papa and mama
love you all
I will study hard
and
have a good result in coming exam and also SPM and more more more exam.....
thank you
and
sorry to waste papa money....
Sorry
I promise..................
that all for today....
These are some of my collection
I have my eraser collection......
and more..................
hehe
Labels: my collection 4
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
October 2, 2008 at 11:08 PMwow, so many collection(costly) ha ha.... i also have some collection, just dun have a place to show it. So i just keep inside cupboard. Ha ha.... nobody will see it......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
