My parent went back to hometown
actually
I have a little bit regret because
my mum told me that
she saw a lot nice and cute eraser...
it's Mickey mouse....
what!!!!!!!!!!
I want to go back and have a look.....
T________________T
anyway
I mum bought some for me
haha
thanks mum
love you and dad ...
hehe
Back to topic....
Since we have some brown rice in the refrigerator
so
three of us start cooking fried rice
and
we have a mini competition..
hehe
Sister Jialin fried rice...
with some nuts and a lot of onion.....
Mine....
with some mushroom and fish in lady finger....
I always cook fried rice without putting any salt....
hehe
don't know why?????????
hehe
Sister Weiying fried rice
I think she might be curious for LOVE...
that why she put a love shape tomato sos
hehe
When I was enjoying my fried rice and watching the last episode of one TVB movie....
suddenly
everything went to dark
I can't see my fried rice
T______________T
too hungry...
hehe
I quickly pick up my phone and call my mum......
timid...
hehe
after that
I went to a rack and try to reach a torch light
and
I found out.....
it is NO MORE BATTERY
haiz
emergency time...
no more battery..........
I will never forget....
Next time, I will buy a lot torch light and battery..
hehe
Since my housing area no electricity.......
we got to go out....
can't stay in dark
My very first time......
live around 30 minutes
with candle.....
I took candle into bathroom and have my bath
haha
I think..... the candle will be very scare
because...
the candle only have a very little flame and light and fire
and
all it surrounding is water......
can kill it of anytime......
sorry candle..........
I be force to do this....
Sorry
First time....
can say most part of KK no electricity....
everything went very dark
and
a lot of cars are moving out from house to get some bright
including us...........
hehe
For me
Morning I can live without electricity
Night I can't live without electricity
hehe
We went Leo's cafe who located in Taipan
sister drove us all the way from KK to Taipan
thanks....
And now
I'm back....
try to finish up all the essay.........
I left two more essay....
going to do one later
and another one
will do it either tomorrow morning or Saturday
hehe
Holiday.....
I have 8 to 9 essay to write
haiz..............
work hard and study hard
gambateh Jiayin..........
I can't wait for papa and mama and Tom to get home
miss them a lot
House look quiet and bored without them
Miss......
got to go...
back to the desk and finish up all the essay..........
hehe
gambateh everyone including me.........
actually
I have a little bit regret because
my mum told me that
she saw a lot nice and cute eraser...
it's Mickey mouse....
what!!!!!!!!!!
I want to go back and have a look.....
T________________T
anyway
I mum bought some for me
haha
thanks mum
love you and dad ...
hehe
Back to topic....
Since we have some brown rice in the refrigerator
so
three of us start cooking fried rice
and
we have a mini competition..
hehe
with some nuts and a lot of onion.....
with some mushroom and fish in lady finger....
I always cook fried rice without putting any salt....
hehe
don't know why?????????
hehe
I think she might be curious for LOVE...
that why she put a love shape tomato sos
hehe
When I was enjoying my fried rice and watching the last episode of one TVB movie....
suddenly
everything went to dark
I can't see my fried rice
T______________T
too hungry...
hehe
I quickly pick up my phone and call my mum......
timid...
hehe
after that
I went to a rack and try to reach a torch light
and
I found out.....
it is NO MORE BATTERY
haiz
emergency time...
no more battery..........
I will never forget....
Next time, I will buy a lot torch light and battery..
hehe
Since my housing area no electricity.......
we got to go out....
can't stay in dark
My very first time......
live around 30 minutes
with candle.....
I took candle into bathroom and have my bath
haha
I think..... the candle will be very scare
because...
the candle only have a very little flame and light and fire
and
all it surrounding is water......
can kill it of anytime......
sorry candle..........
I be force to do this....
Sorry
First time....
can say most part of KK no electricity....
everything went very dark
and
a lot of cars are moving out from house to get some bright
including us...........
hehe
For me
Morning I can live without electricity
Night I can't live without electricity
hehe
We went Leo's cafe who located in Taipan
sister drove us all the way from KK to Taipan
thanks....
And now
I'm back....
try to finish up all the essay.........
I left two more essay....
going to do one later
and another one
will do it either tomorrow morning or Saturday
hehe
Holiday.....
I have 8 to 9 essay to write
haiz..............
work hard and study hard
gambateh Jiayin..........
I can't wait for papa and mama and Tom to get home
miss them a lot
House look quiet and bored without them
Miss......
got to go...
back to the desk and finish up all the essay..........
hehe
gambateh everyone including me.........
Labels: happy and surpise day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
