Morning........
everyone please wake up......
Morning super cold............
We woke up at 6.00am
have 'Ladang Kuda' at 7am
After that.....
we have to do senaman pagi.......


After breakfast.....
we have jungle trekking
two hour to walk up and two hour walk back
all together 4 hour
super tired..........
We start from 9am to 1 pm.....

walking up 75 degree

walking down 45 degree

crossing river.....

still walking


Reached......the water fall after two hours jungle trekking
tired.....
but we only allowed to stay for 15 minutes


Sonya

En. Norazam
sorry for spelling error

me......

we took this.......
ignore me.....
haha


yes......we are back from jungle trekking

cooking

our dinner.......

cooking dinner

drying ........

the stuff


At night, we have "malam kebudayaan"
Is fun and funny....haha
Golden Hawk make a song for our patrol
very nice.......
we sang twice....haha

After that we have "Kembara Malam"
fine.......
I very scare......
In a jungle....without light and a lot leech plus with the "unclean" stuff.........
I super scare...... can say almost cry..... sorry....
I'm timid when I need to go in jungle at night.......
Sorry friends......
but
I need to thanks to my patrol member because they helped me a lot....
especially when we went into the jungle........
thanks.....love you all .......

Second day....... slept around 2.30am+++
that night super cold.........
can't stand........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home