1 of August [Friday]
woke up at 6am
Sister fetch me go school that day
because
I have three fat bag + one 5.5 liter of water
and
can't put in transporter car

reached Sonya house around 7.05++am
we went to school around 9.00++am
because the bus will go at 10.00am sharp
haiz......
too early!!!!!!!!

In the bus
Gladwin taking attendance

5 teacher following us to the camp

me and Sonya

Krystle

my school bag

everybody sleeping
I wanted to sleep too
but when I fall in sleep......
the bus already reach.......

KRS

bags.....

no.........bus went

we need to carry our bag and walk to the campsite....
super far
I need to carry three bag and one 5.5 liter of water and one bungkus of maggi goreng.......
haiz
maggi goreng for my lunch

playground

We need to cross a river and reach the campsite


Usaha Test.....Flag

First Aid

Sonya and Pei Wen

Krystle, Jiayin, Jia Jiunn, Sonya , Chee Peng and Pei Wen

nice view

Shaun and Wilson

Foods

Pei Wen



I fall into river...........
I walk carefully in the river
when I going to reach the stair...........
I fall
I saw a rock in the river
and when I step on it
I fall
I leg hit the rock and two handphone wet
my bag also wet
haiz

I cry after that...........
and
loss the feel of hungry after that
I didn't eat much for lunch
and
dinner I only ate tuna spread
Since my phone wet
I can't take any photo.......
and

I been grouped to patrol 3
I'm the only girl in the patrol.....
sad thing
we named our patrol , Golden Hawk
love it.........
we drew a hawk on a flag......
nice flag
but can't take photo.......

At night.......
the weather at night was super cold
colder than air-conditioner [16 Celsius]
colder than that......

At night......
we slept around 2.30am and woke up around 5.30am............
super tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home