February

My worst February ever in my life
wth
First thing
i lost my badminton and I make my partner lose
sorry Najwa
sorry
Secondly
about the kebersihan in class again
I can't stand with my classmates
not all of them
just a few
hate 'them' a lot
I hate hate hate
Thirdly
tuition ...........
tuition homework I can't finish it
I have no time to do
some more basketball competition coming
got to go for training
and pay 30 ringgit for it
I just went a few time
did I need to pay????????????????
Last year
every Saturday and Sunday almost is my happier day in the week
but this year
every Saturday and Sunday is my homework day
I can't have a nice rest also
because need to complete the homework.....T______T
these are the prove

I doing additional math ...........i don't know



is so bored looking out from the window
my shaky bear bear....only the head............it make me semangat to study......

and also the book mark....[GO FOR IT]

nescafe help too........

my very mess study table......

on 24 of February(Sunday) at night
my friend call me out
go to dewan awam oncidium
these are the lion dance and the dragon dance 'resting' on the road....
that night
i met my very old friend
her name is Soo Wan Jing.......
I get a lot of friend information from her
hehe ^_^




1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    do not give up...
    aza^^aza^^fighting!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home