2 of Feb

Sunday
I actually plan not to go out for dinner
but my mum said 'you will regret if you not following us to have our dinner'
and then i think....'Erm' what we going to have for the dinner?
after 30 min......
on the way to the restaurant .......out there start to rain
5 minutes later.....start rain heavily
after we sat down then start raining cat and dog
haiz

this show the rain......{my sis will kill me ,because of this picture}haha
the restaurant got high chair for those bar....
my spec full with droplet of rain... but because of the flash light can't see.....
my sister [Wei Ying] syok sendiri
but quite nice la the picture
brother Tom scare until hug my mum so tight .....[he phobia thunder]
the lime juice there nice
like it very much
haha

After 1.30 hours.......
we went home
and I just remember that I haven finish my bookmark
which my classmates pass up on Friday
i did not pass up because that time I not in class.....haha
the process i do the bookmark
i took out my favorite sticker to decorate the bookmark
because i bad in arts.....haiz



my handwriting very ugly
I wrote
{Yesterday is a history}
{Tomorrow is a mystery}
{Today is a gift}
{cherish it}
get this idea from Wei Ying
thank you.....
in the process sticking the sticker...so hard......
finish one flower....

Finish.......haha.....but still look empty.....

I waste a lot round sticker to do this bookmark
haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home