26th July 2011[Tuesday]
I broke my pencil box's zip and the next day I called my mum to bring my brand new Mickey Mouse's pencil box and everyone in the lift, heard it. =.=
29th July 2011[Friday]
I can't resist the temptation to open up my puzzle and start playing it.
I kept telling myself that I'm going to have a week holiday during Raya and then that time I can finished it up , get it glued and framed it.
But my heart got the best of me. At 9pm , I opened the box and I started to assembly it.
It took me 1 hour with my brother's help to group the puzzle pieces according to the color and types of Mickey.
I continued my work at 11.30pm till 3am,I got my border and some of the background done.
However, I gave up assembling my white background with 126 pieces on today morning. I will continue my puzzle when I got home from hostel on this coming Friday. I was so depressed when I knew my plan was going to fail. Never mind I'll not give up on this Friday. I must finish up my puzzle and get it framed :D Best birthday present for myself from parents.
Aiming for good score is stressful.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
