Happy Birthday to Jia Yin :DThis year , I experienced a slightly different type of birthday party.
First : Party at UM's basketball court.
Second : at home with my cousin. It had been 15 years since we celebrate it together :D
I threw myself a birthday party with my cousins and sister at Redbox :D
I like karaoke =D
Fourth : at Dewan Sri Putra , Bukit Jalil
Friends and I volunteered ourselves to be volunteer for KL Marathon 2011 event.

Friends and I changed into our uniform.
I'm one of the water stations' leader.
This is the road where my water station located.
I was in-charged for 10KM , first water station.
It was 26th June 2011[Sunday] 4am .The race started around 7.15am and there were 12 thousands of runner participated.
Around 8am, there were like 10 thousand of runners came in one shot and all of them were desperate for water. I can't remember how much water I have poured for them, all I knew was I was pouring and taking out papers cups and shouting " We only have mineral water.More water station in front, it is less than 50m . Don't worry and enjoy your run."
My members with me at the end of the work.I have fun though I didn't really sleep in the past 24 hours .
Took this while waiting for the bus to pick us back to Dewan Sri Putra.0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
