25th to 29th April 2011

It was the final week where I fell asleep with notes surrounding me and having the most messy study table. But I will never forget the hours me and my friends webcam-ing having group study the night before the Modern Biology paper and also msn call with Yee Yan having discussion for the paper next day. One thing I'm kinda proud of myself is I managed to cut down my addiction of cube crash on the whole entire final week :D *wink

29th April 2011[Friday]

With girlfriends 2 hours before our last paper, Inorganic Chemistry

Tik Tok tik tok.
2 hours passed,final is OVER . Grabbed the last chance with friends taking a group photo before each of us move on to our own pathway.

Drove to Mid Valley and managed to get a parking near to the entrance in less than 5 minutes.

Had dinner and watched "Prince William and Kat"'s wedding live at Chilli's . :)

My favorites, tostada chip with salsa sauce and lemonade.

Dinner is served :D

me and my friends.
we couldn't finish our foods and ended up, take away.

Everyone is leaving except us :D

Last but not least,
me of the day living happily and holding my new love beverage, Vitamin C.C.Lemon


Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's
currently, having plasters sticking on my fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home