What's in my mind now is that final is next week, which is something that will be happening very soon . I'm been depressed few days; thinking about my future and how much time I have wasted .I admit I'm addicted to cube crush which lead me to click those cubes and eventually spoiled my Mickey Mouse mouse I got from Dubai. Regret is useless and pointless. So no point for me to waste time on the stupid useless colored cubes and waste my times trying hard to level up or get higher score. All the addiction , blame on myself.
Since final is next week, so I must treasure every moment and study.
Never give up till the last moment.I must get a better result this semester.
Honestly, I'm afraid to face the truth or maybe I'm just living in my fantasy world .
I don't want to hang my smile on my face anymore and all I want is be happy .
Labels: depression
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
