Boom & Moon

Me on Wednesday,2nd March 2011.
Was cooking agar solution for my bacteria to grow in laboratory and the smell of the agar plate was sweet because glucose and sucrose were added it.


Boom Boom Boom even brighter than a moon moon moon.
Just joking, it's a yogurt bacteria slide.

4th March 2011[Friday]
It was my first time driving to Pyramid after class dismiss and fetching friends
[Yee Yan and Su Ee] there for karaoke.Three of us have so much unforgettable outing :D

Am trying very hard to cut down my expenses, am spending over budget lately.
I can't resist the temptation of shopping spree .

My favorite photo for Chinese New Year 2011 :D
Took these photos at the seaside behind my grandpa's house.

I dislike waves and I have clearly showed it.

Need more coins :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home