Da Tou Fou

Screw-ing, hammering, hanging, and cleaning.
Who doesn't love Chinese New Year.

The photo above is my brother and me playing with the "da tou fou".
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.
Cherish every moment you spend with your beloved one.
:D

It was my second time donating blood.An embarrassing and unforgettable incident happened when I was donating blood. I eventually fainted when I'm almost done. I told my friend sat beside me,Yee Yan that I don't feel well,then I raised my hand up and my vision turned blur in a sudden. Then....... I fainted. My friends told me my face was as white as a snowman, or that's what I heard anyway. I heard my friend calling my name and felt the nurse taking out the needle[I don't know what it call] from my hand, I just can't open my eyes and answer my friend.
Anyway, it was an unforgettable scene in my life . Who knows my blood might save a person's life in the future. XD


:D

Mickey Mouse's puzzle.My new hobby . Will try 300 pieces next time.

Done :D
I applied nail polish at my left and right's pointer.

Drew this in class. I lost my concentration in class that day.I'm sorry. Heard a guy sat behind me saying " drawing lines? is she insane?" I hold my fists tightly with my pen ,chilling myself with drawing more boxes. What do you think it look like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home