I'm a happy girl .
I hope colors can fill up my life.

Photos are not arranged in order.

Karaoke with friends after test is the great idea to release depression

Club can't handle me, Just the way you are , Secrets,and Time for miracle are always my love.
Doing presentation for my ECS.
Holding "Dao" in front of friends do freak them out.

Playing with ice at thermo practical.

I like the reaction of concentrated HCI when it is added into a test tube.
The white fumes just appear in front of our sights.

Chemistry practical is the time I get to mix solutions.
Dyes above, dye my lab coat.
No explosion happen. :D

This is normally what I do before test.
Earphone plugged into my ears and humming songs.

Before the test started , papers are empty and heartbeat increases.

Semester 2, slides became my best friend in biology practical.
Once it's broke , say bye to $.
I'm glad I didn't break any of them . :D


Say hello to my Wall-e[microscope]

With slides on my palm.
Wonder why I looked so tired.

Hair is tied. Mask and glove are on.
Mices are tearing.

I bet you don't wish to see more on it.
Believe it or not?
I actually bisect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home