The last time I saw you was last year.

These are my favorite photos and unforgettable memories of 2010

My 18th Birthday party :D

At the lakeside.

Jacq with me.

I like this the most.

Enrolled in UTAR
Friends and me back at semester 1

Waiting for practical class to start

Thing I like the most after school is karaoke

Karaoke with a friends :D
<3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgBEQVfM-WIh2HWiCK14DrPpEQNTBV3Mays02DzifUdeHS0iJh8NfVKvEcMgmD3nGBjTB6_rpd6h8JdNaJQFN2pigT4fO653FpdLey8xB1V166GhkknQHxp4aptKBwfHSFC3EmrkdXg9ZA5/s1600/jy12.jpg">I have 5 cakes for my 18th birthday :)

Wondering which to cut first.

With my siblings.

The longest hair I've ever had in my entire life.
:D

I bisect a mice this year.
It was a excited yet guiltiness experience.

I welcome 2010 in aeroplane on the way back from Dubai to Malaysia.
and
I ended my 2010 with shopping with my siblings at Pavilion.
Happy shopping yet felt guiltiness spending too much .

Thank you all , for giving me a memorable 2010 :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home