Hi, it's me again!
Went pasar malam with ZiYi last Thursday [4th November 2010]


Lok lok-ing :D At the end of the day I couldn't stop scratching my hand :(
Shouldn't eat jelly fish but it's so nice especially the way it goes nom nom nom in your mouth.

Ziyi with her Taiwan sausage .
Me loves it too!

I have no idea why I always eat curry laksa on every Thursday since semester 2 started.
Vitagen LB Original and soya bean are my beloved beverages.
:)

Have been staying up lately
Reports, discussion, tests and tutors
In other word, I didn't manage my time properly
When I'm stressed up, whiskey mixed with sprite will be my best friend.

I need to cut down the sugar intake when I'm in sleepy mood in lecture classes
and
I need to stop giving excuse from delaying my homework time

I'm a music freak, Songs keep me alive :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home