If I'm requested to define the course I'm taking now, I would say that it was not fun although my friends they were a really good joker and they always brought joy to the tutor classes and practical classes .I might face problem everyday when break time approach because I have to think hard on what to eat and always ended up with me eating fried meehun with a side dish of potatoes which cost me RM2.10 only.

Photos are not in order. :)

Shake it continuously for 15 minutes.

Still in love with Pilot's stationary.
I'm kind of like to attend critical thinking lecture class but I don't like those theories.

Used to reach campus very early but not longer now ; Thanks to the heavy traffic jam at Federal highway.

Can't stand the long sleeve of my lab coat.
Am very stubborn about folding up my sleeve/boo/:D

Sometimes,we need to share the darkness in the lecture class.
Then you will be able to see flash lights from cameras or phones flashing around in order to get some light.

Study group but ended up going home with a blank mind.

Girls in red

Spent my 4 hours break time going out with friends :D

I called this vanilla pancake.

Songs and earphone are now my best friends and I love them so much.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    totally agree!!!starting to feel meaningless to go utar..ayy
    Caleb said...
    Hey, finding college life tough? Remember what I said about the 'real world'? Well, this is it... and it's only the beginning.

    You have to get used to it and after a while, things will be fine. You're not a clueless young girl anymore. You're growing into a young adult and with it, comes a lot of challenges which you must face. Well, I'm sure you can do it. Never give up! =)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home