♥ Sunday

11th April 2010[Sunday]
I love grocery shopping on Sunday.It been such a long time I didn't touch my bicycle. Well, siblings and I cycled to lakeside . Somehow, I'm tan on my upper part of body compare to February.Argh I hate being tan.

I love you moi moi tortoise.

10th April 2010[Saturday]
Back to badminton. Had a great time with Zi Yi and sister JiaLin.


27th &28th March 2010[Saturday and Sunday]
Went to Singapore for Qing Ming.

It's me at Mount Faber , Singapore

Me with my cousin, Rui Rui.He is very very very the cute :D

The only thing I bought from Singapore and I love it .Cost about RM 14.

♥ Sunday remind me on my essay I did for SPM English paper. Anyway won't look back. We have to move forward.Get my license P and the P stickers is now officially stick on windscreen. I can drive now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home