Well, it had been quite a while and I didn't update my blog. Somehow I'm a little lazy to update here and maybe, I just like to keep them to myself.

24th March 2010[Wednesday]
That day, I went to Kuala Selangor with GG to take my driving test. It had been a long journey,it took about 1 hour to reach there. There were many people[ it's normal] and lot of flies. Waited for hours , seeing others driving up the hill or some rolling down from the hill , seeing people hitting the sticks and being called out from the car seriously make my nerves jumped fast. Well, I got 2nd batch number 44[ in Cantonese] meant die die. Gosh, I really hope I won't fail my test. The examiner comes to us and told that we were given another chance if our tyres didn't touch the line or over the line. I was given another chance because my tyres didn't touch the line .The examiner told me "It's your last time make sure you do it.":D I did it and I passed everything. On the road test, I'm speechless I almost hit trees for somehow reason.
End of the chapter for my driving test, I passed my test, a happy thought but when I reached home I realized that I got sunburn where my cheek also reddish-black . I looked like a girl who blushing all the time.

Alright that all for today, more updates sooon :D
Have a nice day people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home