11th March 2010[Thursday]
My heart beats speed up. I can't sleep.
My hand started to crash the brochures when I walked to my teacher.But I'm happy to see my friends.
My teacher took out my result paper and said to me 6A's .I almost cried that time because the night before the result being release, I dreamt about I got 6A's 3B's 1C and 1D.In my heart I said to myself please don't be real.
I went to the bench.Looked at my result.First result that I checked out was my TK result. I got an (A-) for that. I shouted .I think all the effort I put for TK really worth it. :DDDD. And my dream wasn't true. :))
Went to Sunway and watched Alice in Wonderland.I love to watch it again.
I bought a new cloth for my Jacq. I got to buy something again to make me happier.
Went to Redbox after the movie.3 of us and we got a party room.Had fun with my siblings and a great day too. It was totally the girls outing day.
My heart beats speed up. I can't sleep.
My hand started to crash the brochures when I walked to my teacher.But I'm happy to see my friends.
My teacher took out my result paper and said to me 6A's .I almost cried that time because the night before the result being release, I dreamt about I got 6A's 3B's 1C and 1D.In my heart I said to myself please don't be real.
I went to the bench.Looked at my result.First result that I checked out was my TK result. I got an (A-) for that. I shouted .I think all the effort I put for TK really worth it. :DDDD. And my dream wasn't true. :))
Went to Sunway and watched Alice in Wonderland.I love to watch it again.
I bought a new cloth for my Jacq. I got to buy something again to make me happier.
Went to Redbox after the movie.3 of us and we got a party room.Had fun with my siblings and a great day too. It was totally the girls outing day.
Labels: sad and happy Jiayin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
