Want to walk away from boredness! T_TCurrently busy with my work. Working as an assistant teacher is not an easy job. Have to carry kids when they are crying and bring them around , walk with them , persuade them not to cry and no need to scare with other teachers. The only problem I facing now is I have a terrible back pain after carry a child back to these few days . The thing that make me happy is I can earn money ♥. Another thing I think I fail for becoming an assistant teacher is I can't draw, I can only draw a basic things such as house, car , sun, moon , star, butterfly and stick man. Gosh, I have to improve my drawing skill.Anyway I will not give up on my drawing skill.
Labels: happy Jiayin
1 Comment:
-
- Caleb said...
January 30, 2010 at 1:57 AMWell, looks like all those drawings we did in class might be helpful after all. LOL. Good luck. BTW, my students still laugh at my drawing but it's okay. I always use the laughter to make the class more fun! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
