The journey of me being a high school student has come to an end.
I love my school so much. I love you, SMK USJ 8!
From now on,
I need not to worry about my school uniform , school works , hair style and trim my finger nails
Need not to face the teacher that I hate a lot!:D
Need not to see the friend that I dislike. :P

1.This is me, on the first day of school, 5th January 2009.

2. February, the fun of painting my class with my classmates.

3. Participated myself in school choir.


4. March, Class trip to TOC and aquarium KLCC.

5.March, My TK project, building a gazebo with a bunch of awesome people.And me getting tanner.

6. April, Joined MSSD basketball for very last time.And turned TANNER.

7. April, Hannah Montana visited my school.
:D

8.May, I received an award for the first time in my secondary school life :D

9. June, I kiss wushu goodbye.
I also failed my exam paper for the very first time in my high school life T_T

10. July, Makan session in class.

11.Memory lane.

12.Study time in chemistry laboratory

13. October, My hair grow longer but I chopped it off! T_T

14.November, I graduated.

15. Wore my pinafore for the very last time!

16. Last day of schooling, got hyper and jump up high!

17. I love my class.

18. 18th November, SPM examination started
This cat,I called it "wishing cat" because this cat always joined us in the morning.

19. My SPM table!

20. I will miss my school!I will miss my friends .I will miss every moment I spent in my secondary school life.

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    the teachers that you hate in school maybe because of their seriousness in work is the one that you will remember the whole of your life. believe me, its true.
    JiaYin said...
    Totally agree, thanks anyway :) Have a nice days.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home