13th November 2009[Friday]
Today was my last time wearing PJK cloth to school
I got my SPM slip and I'm ready to face this 'war'
Let's the photos do the talking
Believe it or not? This is a real bird .
Cleaning .....
Friends were waiting for a new table
Mini Mentos and my monkey
View out from where I sit during SPM
We are ready.... :)
Friends!
Mei Kuan and Cherish sitting beside me! :D
Samantha sit behind me :D
Wall and notice board are in front of me T__T
Last comphore with An Chyi in school toilet
They love nasi lemak
Proudly present my 'wantan', yumm
Last group photo with friends in class
Last photo of me in my class, 5 Cerdik


Friends were playing football at tapak perhimpunan
I have no idea how my friend do this
:D
I love this photo so much!
I love the way I jump. :)
Credit to Huey Yi
girls
Lastly, Ikrar Sekolah U8
Me and my friend
Let's the study power begin!
Today was my last time wearing PJK cloth to school
I got my SPM slip and I'm ready to face this 'war'
Let's the photos do the talking
Samantha sit behind me :D
Wall and notice board are in front of me T__T
I love the way I jump. :)
Credit to Huey Yi
Me and my friendLet's the study power begin!
Labels: happy Jiayin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
