28th Oct 2009[Wednesday]
Again, hanging a smile on my face to school
I was very sleepy until I have forgotten to tie my hair before I step into school

Have rehearsal for graduation day
Basically, we just walked around at the tapak perhimpunan and chat with friends under a big hot sun

Let's photos do the talking


5 Cerdik queue


Classmates queuing and I was the camera-girl

With the birthday boy, Faiz
I know I looked weird here!

My hair is growing longer and longer
Spot me

My favorite fan has broken !T__T

After recess,
have a surprise birthday party to

birthday girl and boy, Mei Kuan and Faiz

Group photo

Cakes baked by Cherish, foods prepared by Samantha and Nadiah

Can't see my again because I was the camera girl


End.....


My favorite place in my school
because I used to play badminton with friends here!
I will miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home