11 of July 2009[Saturday]
Pengakap Remaja need to cook!
The fish is fresh from the sea!=.=
Place we start the fire
Fire starter pro aka Chee Peng
Ingredients we got!

Me taking out the fish organ
Pro!
So call ikan bakar
Ikan bakar
We burnt the banana leaf before the fish is cooked!
T__T
Pengakap Muda
Somehow the smoke touched my heart *tears drop
:0
Pan cake in the progress
:O
Our dishes
The ikan bakar taste good!Mmm..
Cook without fire yet the fish is cooked
Badminton = released stress
Went to shop for camp stuff!
Can't get the instant spaghetti
T__T
Ulcers, I hate ulcers!
because I have 4 in my mouth!
Mum said I didn't drink lot of water
Dentist said I'm too stress!(very funny) but it might be true!
Officially QUIT wushu
after checking my time table, I have no much time left!
Thus,
Study , Score and Never Give Up!
Pengakap Remaja need to cook!
The fish is fresh from the sea!=.=
Place we start the fire
Fire starter pro aka Chee Peng
Ingredients we got!
Me
Pro!
So call ikan bakar
Ikan bakarWe burnt the banana leaf before the fish is cooked!
T__T
Pengakap Muda
Somehow the smoke touched my heart *tears drop
:0
Pan cake in the progress
:O
Our dishesThe ikan bakar taste good!Mmm..
Cook without fire yet the fish is cookedBadminton = released stress
Went to shop for camp stuff!
Can't get the instant spaghetti
T__T
Ulcers, I hate ulcers!
because I have 4 in my mouth!
Mum said I didn't drink lot of water
Dentist said I'm too stress!(very funny) but it might be true!
Officially QUIT wushu
after checking my time table, I have no much time left!
Thus,
Study , Score and Never Give Up!
Labels: happy Jiayin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
