May 23, 2009[Saturday]
Today, is my best Saturday in May
because I get to play badminton!
I 'pause' my badminton for 3 weeks already
and I can't stand it anymore!
Went to club house and meet Zi Yi
Played for more than 1 hour
I love badminton!
Sorry to Zi Yi because I 'tersmash' her!
Sorry, big apologize!
Going to play again on coming Saturday
Can't wait for it!^_^
Arranged my photos! I got a lot!
Gosh!
one of them!
EST and BI paper is ok!
Chemistry here I come!
5 more days to go
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Today, is my best Saturday in May
because I get to play badminton!
I 'pause' my badminton for 3 weeks already
and I can't stand it anymore!
Went to club house and meet Zi Yi
Played for more than 1 hour
I love badminton!
Sorry to Zi Yi because I 'tersmash' her!
Sorry, big apologize!
Going to play again on coming Saturday
Can't wait for it!^_^
Arranged my photos! I got a lot!
Gosh!
EST and BI paper is ok!
Chemistry here I come!
5 more days to go
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: super happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
