I want to shout out loud!!!!!25 of May 2009[Monday]
Worst Monday ever in May!
Seriously today paper hard like ........
Chemistry paper 3
Gosh, teacher didn't teach, but she asked us to study by our own
Still..... gosh
report part I still can do
but
structure part I don't know how to do!!!!!!
I'm very confirm I'm going to fail my chemistry paper this term!
but I will never let this thing happen!
Tonight will burn midnight oil!
I MUST PASS MY CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!
Addmath paper 2
A killer paper
Hard like .......
Basically can do
but I do without understanding what question want!
T________T
Tomorrow Chemistry p1 and p2
Full of chemical day!
God, help me!
I will try my best and I don't want to fail my chemistry paper!
but I think I will fail*touch wood*
4 more days to go
Milo will company me tonight!
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
