28 of April 2009[Tuesday]
I bought nasi lemak then headed to Panda house
Bus left on 8.30am[think so]
We won today
score is 24-7
but under 15 got better 26-4
and I played....
I'm pretty upset when I found out that my report not been pass up
Haiz.....won't borrow again
Photos....
In the air-conditioner bus
Nice nice
Foo and Pauline


Me.....

6 and 9
me and Foo
our new jersey pants


Felicia...the all sport girl
3 pointer shoot




I make it today
I make it on time
I back to classroom and study
I got a lot homework to pick up
Tomorrow have no game
will continue on Thursday
Never Give Up
Jiayin
I bought nasi lemak then headed to Panda house
Bus left on 8.30am[think so]
We won today
score is 24-7
but under 15 got better 26-4
and I played....
I'm pretty upset when I found out that my report not been pass up
Haiz.....won't borrow again
Photos....
Nice nice
3 pointer shoot
I make it today
I make it on time
I back to classroom and study
I got a lot homework to pick up
Tomorrow have no game
will continue on Thursday
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
